Here’s a lucrative marketing checklist for your business to get you clients fast.
2 umbrellas, 10 action steps; this checklist is full of action steps you can take to find more of your dream clients.
I recommend you working on THREE actions when you are starting out to get the best results from each.
#1 UPGRADE YOUR MARKETING
- Write pro level bios on all social media platforms.
- Make your website crystal clear on what you do and who you serve.
- Be consistent with your marketing. Post regularly on your favourite social media platforms and plan in advance.
- Talk about your program atleast 4 times a week on social media.
- Declutter your brand: Are you using too many random fonts and colors? Create a simple brand plan and stick to it.
- Engage with people on social media to build relationships. Reply to Instagram comments, tweets, Facebook messages.
- Give value in Facebook groups and participate in conversations.
#2 DO PROMOTIONS UNAPOLOGETICALLY
In other words, give people a reason to work with you now instead of later!
Clients tend to come in waves and a launch model is a great way to book a bunch of clients in a specific date range.
- Use a “beta test” to get started if you’ve never had clients before.
- Add a limited-time bonus to your service for people who sign up during a specific date range.
- Limit the number of spots that you have for your service.
- Launch your service at an “introductory rate” and let people know when the price is going up.
- Email your audience to let them know about your service promotion!
- Schedule a promotion for your services 3-4 times per year to get an influx of clients.
- Have a system to generate sales in backend even when you are not “publicly launching”.